Windows is a great OS that has made it possible for normal people like us to us PC at our home as well. Having a PC at home has made our lives so much easier and we can a lot of things like shopping, gaming, communicating and what not on a PC.
I use my PC to record some tutorials and video calls and I record them in form of HD screen casts. I get a lot of questions on how I record these videos and people always want to know good software that is a good screen HD video recorder as well. So, in this post I am going to talk about a software that you can use on your PC as a HD video recorder for your PC’s screen.
I use a software named Movavi HD Screen Recorder which is a great recording if you want a HD video recorder to record your Windows PC screen. Let’s see what this software has to offer.
What is Movavi HD Screen Recorder?
If you were looking for a software that would let you record your Windows PC screen to make screencasts, then look no more as this software lets you record your PC screen in HD format.
How to use Movavi HD Screen Recorder?
- Head over to this page and download the setup file by clicking the download button.
- After it is downloaded, just double click the file to run the set up and choose appropriate options and complete the setup.
- After the setup is complete, you can run the installed software.
- You will be asked to specify a recording area and you can just specify the recording parameters and area.
- There are also a lot of preset options that you can choose from.
- You can also set the framerate of recording to 60fps by going to Capture > Preferences > Video and choose 60fps.
- As soon as you click the Rec button, the screen recording will start and you can record your screen easily.
What are the features of this software?
As I mentioned before, this software lets your record your screen in HD format in 60 fps which will help you get great quality videos which will also be buttery smooth. You can choose to record audio from a microphone or a system source and the software will do it for you.
You can add effects into the video and you can also adjust other parameters like audio levels and what not.
Format of the output file
This software can produce videos in number of different formats likeMP4, MKV, WMV and many others. If we include the full list here, it will become a long post. Just keep in mind that this software can easily produce files in many formats that are popularly used everywhere.
As I mentioned before, the produced software will be totally HD and you can record in framerates such as 60fps but keep in mind that the more the video recording resolution and fps, the more will be the size of the video so just keep this in mind before recording.
All in all this is a great software that you can use to record your screen and produce HD video.